Occupation: Brand Manager
1. How long have you been working at AppleCore Foods?
2. What do you love most about your job?
Every day really is a new challenge. I don’t know if there’s one aspect of it that is more challenging than another. And that’s really the beauty of this job…there are continuous challenges. And I think that when you’re in a Sales position there are continuous challenges to meet the goals that you set for yourself. And that’s what being successful really is all about; setting those goals for yourself and challenging yourself to achieve them.
3. What does a typical day at work look like for you?
I start with a daily sales analysis, then I move on to monthly reports preparation, meetings with clients and constant contact with the sales representatives. My afternoons are usually spent in meetings with the AppleCore Foods Sales Team.
4. What is your favourite AppleCore brand?
Arla dairy products, because it’s such a quality brand and the local market loves it.
5. Do you have any particular hobbies?
I do, reading and listening to music.