PREPARATION & COOKING TIME: 25 MIN
A real-simple fancy dish in no-time, using Beretta!
- 4 slices Beretta prosciutto crudo
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano (or 2 tsp dried)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic
- ½ cup dry white wine
1. Lay the prosciutto on a chopping board and sprinkle with the oregano.
2. Season the chicken with pepper and then lay each breast on a slice of prosciutto and then wrap around the chicken.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat and add the garlic. Then add the chicken and cook until the prosciutto is crisp and the chicken is cooked through (about 6 minutes per side).
4. Transfer the chicken and garlic to plates.
5. Add the wine into the same pan and let it simmer until reduced by half. Spoon over the chicken and serve.