PREPARATION & COOKING TIME: 45 MIN
Real Lurpak butter makes these delicious cookies extra heavenly, using Lurpak! Never settle for anything else!
- 1 cup Lurpak Unsalted butter
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat the butter and both sugars, until creamy and light. Add the eggs, one at a time, until blended.
3. Add the flour mixture to the buttery mixture, one-third at a time, until blended. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Chill the dough for 15 minutes
5. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Using a teaspoons, drop into onto the baking sheet, 2-inches apart. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Cool for 5 minutes, before transferring to a cooling rack.