PREPARATION & COOKING TIME: 20 MIN
Make your own oatmeal in 3 simple steps, using Natco!
- 8 cups oats
- 1 cup Natco green raisins, chopped
- 1 cup Natco golden raisins, chopped
- 1 cup Natco Almonds, chopped
- 1 cup Natco Pistachio nuts, chopped
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup flax seed meal
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- 4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- ½ tbsp ground cloves
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. On a baking sheet, spread the chopped almonds and pistachio nuts in an even layer and roast for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the dried fruit and add to the toasted nuts. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Let the mixture cool, add the fruit and serve with milk.